(1) LAI Lei.(2013), Review on Researches of OEM Upgrading Theory From Different Perspectives, Modernization of Management, no.4, August 20, pp.114-116
(2) LAI Lei. (2012), The Empirical Research Frame of the Growth of Cluster Firms Based on Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) Embeddingness, Human Geography, no.4, August 15, pp.98-102
(3) LAI Lei. (2012), Study on Global Value Chain Governance, Knowledge Transfer and Subcontracting Business Upgrading: Taking the Pearl River Delta as an Example, International Economics and Trade Research, vol.28, no.4, April 25, pp.42-51
(4) LAI Lei. (2012),The Game Behavior of Enterprises and Government in the Form of Regional Brand, Journal of Human University of Commerce, vol.19, no.15, October 28, pp.107-110
(5) LAI Lei. (2010), The Evolution and Review of the Strategy Theories of Western Organizations, Strategic Decision-making Research, July.
(6) LAI Lei. (2009), The Embedded Equilibrium and Development of Industrial Clusters, Journal of Lanzhou Commercial College, May.
(7) LAI Lei. (2009), The Evolution and Formation of Modular Organizations from the Perspective of Labor Division Theory, Journal of the Guangdong University of Finance and Economics, February.
(8) LAI Lei. (2008), The Organizational Elements of Industrial Clusters and Ways to Build Competitive Advantages, Science and Technology Management Research, June.
(9) LAI Lei. (2008), Analysis of Industrial Clusters’ Capability Building from the Strategic Management Perspective, Science and Technology Progress and Policy, April.
(10) LAI Lei. (2007), Cultivating Competitive Advantages of Industrial Clusters Based on Dynamic Capability, Journal of Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, August.