First or Corresponding Author
• Hao Ding, Qiang Ji, Rufei Ma & Pengxiang Zhai, ' High-carbon screening out: A DCC-MIDAS-climate policy risk method', Finance Research Letters, 2022, 47: 102818. (SSCI index)
• Ding, H, Analysis of Brazilian Service Industry and Trade in the Context of Premature Deindustrialization, in Study on China-Brazil Cooperation and Brazil Issues, eds J R Jotobá, Y Q Sun & C H Lu, University of Macau, Macau, 2021: 14-21.
• Ding, H, Study on Practical Exploration of Promoting Business Schools' High-Quality and Sustainable Development Based on International Accreditations, in Cases on Management in Colleges and Universities (Volume IV), eds X L Chen & C Chen, Central China Normal University Press, Beijing, 2020: 7-11. (Teaching Research)
• Ding, H, Shang, X J, Carry on the Momentum, Forge into a Dazzling Future: Cooperation and Development between China and Portuguese-speaking Countries in 2019, in Annual Report on the Development of Cooperation between China and Portuguese-speaking Countries (2020), eds X J Shang & H Ding, Social Sciences Academic Press (China), Beijing, 2020: 1-59.
• Ding, H & Chong L L. ' Cooperation between China and Portuguese-Speaking Countries since Macao's Return to the Motherland: Macao's Contributions, Functions and Perspectives', Journal of One Country Two Systems Studies, 2020, (4): 68-79.
• Ding, H 2020, ' Ideas on Macao's Promoting 5 Pillars in Construction of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area', Journal of Macau Grand Thought, no. 4, pp. 77-89.
• Ding, H, Chong L L, Strategic Opportunities and Paths for Integrating Macau's Financial Industry into the Development of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area, in Development Report of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area (2018-2019), eds C Pang & G Z Lin, Guangdong People's Publishing House, Guangzhou, 2019: 230-244.
• Ding, H 2019, ' Macao's Platform System and Contributions in Cooperation between China and Portuguese-speaking Countries ', Journal of Macau Grand Thought, no. 3, pp. 27-38.
• Ding, H, Shang, X J, New Force Sprung, Sincere Cooperation Established: Cooperation and Development between China and Portuguese-speaking Countries, 2017-2018, in Annual Report on the Development of Cooperation between China and Portuguese-speaking Countries (2019), eds H Ding & X J Shang, Social Sciences Academic Press (China), Beijing, 2019: 1-47.
• Ding, H 2018, ' Construction of VaR-Based Financial Risk Management Curriculum System Guided by the National Standard of Teaching Quality', Journal of Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 130-137. (Teaching Research)
• Liu, RS & Ding, H. 'Industrial Cooperation Between Iran and China under the Belt and Road Initiatives', Huxiang Forum, 2017, (5): 115-119. (CSSCI index) [Corresponding Author]
• Ding, H & Ding LT. 'A Study on the Trade Competitiveness and Complementarity between China and Portuguese-speaking Countries', International Business Research, 2017, (4): 30-38.
• Ma Rufei, Ding Hao & Zhai Pengxiang, 'R&D cooperataion, financial constraint and innovation performance', Interciencia, 2017, 42,(6): 355-363. (SCI index) [Corresponding Author]
• Ding, H, Chong, WS & Xia, LF 2016, ' Pattern Design and Markets Analysis of Hong Kong iBonds '. Hong Kong and Macao Journal, no. 3, pp. 73-83.
• Ding, H & Fu, M 2015, ' Formation and Breakthrough of Bounds of Rationality: A Perspective of St. Petersburg Paradox Evolution ', Jiangxi Social Sciences, no. 12, pp. 11-17. (CSSCI index) (Collected in Essays of Humanities & Social Science in School of Humanities, SWUFE Press, 2021)
• Song, M, Ding, H, Li, FX & Liu, JH 2013, 'Behavioral Game Analysis between the Supply and Demand of Oversea Hydropower Investment Income Insurance', in 2013 International Conference on Engineering, Management Science and Innovation, Macau, China. (EI index: 20152701001432) [Corresponding Author]
• Ding, H & Wu, L 2013, 'Bayesian Analysis of Interbank Lending Market Volatility Using SV Model: Empirical Analysis from SHIBOR', in 2013 International Conference on Engineering, Management Science and Innovation, Macau, China. (EI index: 20152701001455)
• Ding, H 2013, 'Status and Strategy Analysis of Basel Accords' Implementation in Macao', Macao New Vision, no. 5, pp. 20-29.
• Ding, H 2013, 'Discussion of Strategies for Implementing Basel Accord Ⅱ and Ⅲ', Macao Daily, 2013.2.3, p. A11.
• Ding, H, Zhang, WW & Zhai, PX 2012, 'Study on Asymmetric Impact of Information on Macao Interbank Market', Macao New Vision, no. 5, pp. 21-30.
• Ding, H, Liu, RS & Xu, XM 2011, 'Zero-Coupon Bond Yield Curve in China Based on Polynomial Spline Functions', The Theory and Practice of Finance and Economics, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 20-25. (CSSCI index)
• Ding, H & Pang, C 2011, 'Estimating China's Interest Rate Risk Based on Asymmetric GARCH-VaR Models: An Empirical Analysis of Shibor', Journal of Macau University of Science and Technology, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 58-67.
• Ding, H & Song, JL 2011, 'Anatomy of Problems in Teaching "Fixed Rate" Securities', Finance Theory and Teaching, no. 2, pp. 67-69. (Teaching Research)
• Ding, H, Ma, RF & Song, JL 2011, 'Regulatory Framework of Basel 3 and its Impact on China', in 2011 Macao International Symposium on Accounting and Finance, Macao, China.
• Ding, H & Ma, RF 2011, 'Thinking on Constructing Nationwide Dividends System', Macao Daily, 2011.3.23, p. F2.
• Ding, H 2010, 'Interest Rate Risk Measurement of Mortgage-backed Securities: Experience Analysis on "Jianyuan 2005-1 MBS" Security A', Modern Economic Science, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 45-53. (CSSCI index)
• Ding, H 2010, 'Affordable Housing System: Corruption, Efficiency and Fairness', Teahouse for Economists, pp. 74-77.
• Ding, H 2010, 'U.S. Treasury Bonds: A Strategic View', Jinghai Scholars, pp. 16-17.
• Ding, H 2008, 'Model of Taxi Planning in Urban Traffic Management', Mathematics in Practice and Theory, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 94-101.
• Ding, H & Xu, CX 2008, 'The Analysis on the Carriers of Cross-Market Financial Risks in Current China', Shanghai Finance, no. 3, pp. 52-56. (CSSCI index)
• Ding, H & Xu, CX 2008, 'Measuring the Risk of China Interbank Lending Market in VaR', in International Conference on Business Intelligence and Financial Engineering, eds FH Wen, L Yu, YH Wang, Z Ye & SY Wang, Atlantis Press, Changsha, China, pp. 351-357. (CPCI-SSH index: 000262917800048)
• Ding, H & Xu, CX 2007, 'Analysis of Economic Development Model on Thailand's Financial Crisis in 1997 and Financial Turbulence in 2006', Asia-Pacific Economic Review, no. 4, pp. 7-12. (CSSCI index)
• Ding, H & Li, JY 2006, 'Market Analysis Based on 'Cobweb Model' under coal time-bargain system', China Coal, no. 1, pp. 15-17.
• Chong, L L & Ding, H. Discussion on Evolution of Economic, Trade and Financial Cooperation in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao Greater Bay Area ', Macao New Vision, 2021, (2): 8-14.
• Zhou, L, Fujita, H, Ding, H & Ma, R. Credit risk modeling on data with two timestamps in peer-to-peer lending by gradient boosting, Applied Soft Computing, 2021, 110: 107672-107683. (SCI index)
• Li, H X, Li, S H & Ding, H, Analysis on the Product Mix and Product Complementarity: Case Study of China's Equipment Manufacturing Products Export to African Portuguese-speaking Countries, in Annual Report on the Development of Cooperation between China and Portuguese-speaking Countries (2020), eds X J Shang & H Ding, Social Sciences Academic Press (China), Beijing, 2020: 76-94.
• Liu, CK, Liu, Y & Ding, H, Analysis of Current Situation and Prospect of Economic and Trade Cooperation between China and Portuguese-speaking Countries (2017-2018), in Annual Report on the Development of Cooperation between China and Portuguese-speaking Countries (2019), eds H Ding & XJ Shang, Social Sciences Academic Press (China), Beijing, 2019: 48-62.
• Wang, YF & Ding, H 2012, 'Analysis on State-owned Enterprises Nationwide Dividends Effects to Domestic Demand', Inquiry into Economic Issues, no. 3, pp. 98-102. (CSSCI index)
• Wu, L & Ding, H 2012, 'An empirical analysis of the impact of copper futures markets volatility on domestic spot price', Price: Theory & Practice, no. 3, pp. 53-54. (CSSCI index)
• Wu, L & Ding, H 2012, 'The impact of commodity price volatility on underlying assets: An empirical analysis based on China sugar industry', Inquiry into Economic Issues, no. 5, pp. 155-159. (CSSCI index)
• Wu, L & Ding, H 2011, 'Information Overflow from Futures and Spot Markets to Underlying Assets', in 2011 3rd IEEE International Conference on Information Management and Engineering, IEEE Press, Zhengzhou, China, pp. 230-234.
• Song, M & Ding, H 2008, 'Dynamics of Transnational Corporation's Withdrawal of Capital from Host Countries', Forum of World Economics & Politics, no. 2, pp. 7-12. (CSSCI index)
• Excellent Paper in the 5th Emergency Management Scientists Forum & Financial Risk Management Forum, 2016.11.
• Second Prize in GDUFS Excellent Academic Achievement in 2014, 2015.04
• Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of Hohai University in 2010, 2010.12
• Award of Excellence in Contest of Students' Papers on Science and Technology Innovation in Jiangsu Province, 2008.12
• Second Prize of the 10th Jiangsu Provincial Philosophy and Social Sciences Achievements, No. BR2005021. (Project participant), 2007.11
• Second Prize in 2005 National Postgraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2005.12
Teaching Achievements Awards
• National Teaching Committee for Business Administration Majors Teaching Achievement Award for First Prize, Construction and Implementation of Teaching Quality Standard System for Business Administration Majors (Business Administration Major in GDUFS), 2021.5 (Ranked 4th)
• Second Prize in Guangdong Province Teaching Award in 2019, Construction and Practice of Cultivating Mode for International Administration Talents Driven by International Accreditations, 2020.3 (Ranked 2nd)
• GDUFS Teaching Achievement Award for First Prize in 2021, A Mission-driven "Doubled Closed-loop" High-Quality International Management Talent Cultivation Mechanism, 2021.5 (Principal Investigator)
• Practice Base in Guangdong Lianjiehui Corporation, Excellent Practice Base of GDUFS, 2020.10 (Principal Investigator)
Teaching & Supervision Awards
• First & Second Prize for Excellent Teaching at GDUFS in 2021&2020, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, 2022.7 & 2021.7
• Excellent Graduate Teaching of GDUFS in 2018-2019, 2019-2020 & 2020-2021 academic years, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, 2021.7, 2020.7 & 2019.9
• Excellent Undergraduate Tutor of GDUFS in 2019-2020 academic year, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, 2020.7
• Excellent Teacher in 2016/2017 academic year, GDUFS, 2017.9
• Excellent during the period of employment from 2015 to 2018, GDUFS, 2019.9
• Excellent in 2016 annual assessment, GDUFS, 2017.5
• Second Prize in the 1st Microlecture Contest in Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, 2015.7
• Third Prize in 2015 Microlecture Contest in Guangdong Province, 2015.6
• Certificate of EMI in Financial Management (GL20430) 2022.1, Statistics (GL20410) 2018.5, Financial Risk Management (JR30840) 2018.5, International Financial Management (GL34220) 2017.12
• Excellent Lecturer on Computer in the implementation of project designing and management training program for the Yangtze/Pearl River Water and Soil Conservation Preparation Project, supported by the World Bank, 2005.9
• Bronze Prize in Guangdong’s "Challenge Cup" Competition of Extracurricular Academic Scientific & Technological Works in 2022 (Project: Miao Zai; Members: HUANG Jiaying, FENG Yaxuan, LIN Muxin, XU Yitong, ZHANG Qing), 2022.6
• Third Prize in 2021 "Greater Bay Area Cup" Financial Mathematical Modelling Competition in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao (Undergraduate Track), Members: WANG Jue, XU Xi, YU Huilin, 2021.12
• First Prize in Guangdong’s "Challenge Cup" Competition of Extracurricular Academic Scientific & Technological Works in 2021 (Paper: Study on Financial Fraud Identification Based on Knowledge Representation Learning Technology; Members: CHEN Junjie, WANG Junlang, LI Huan, GUO Caichan, ZHANG Junyi), 2021.8
• Second Prize in National MBA Entrepreneurship Contest of Foreign & Trade Universities (Project: Xianghuan & Funeng Chinese Wine; Members: LIU Na, YANG Yuteng, LI Yanyu, WANG Yuren, ZHANG Yue), 2018.5
• First Prize in Guangdong 12th Social Management Survey Contest (Team: Shuguang; Members: LI Shaohui, ZHANG Yanfang, XUE Lina, WU Min), 2018.5
• Excellent Undergraduate Thesis Supervisor at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies in 2019&2022 (Students: LI Shaohui, WU Yiting), 2019.5&2022.5
• Provincial College Students' Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training Program, Entrepreneurship Training Program, MiaoZai: A Beauty Makeup Platform for Online College and AI Community (Principal Investigator: YANG Ying), 2021.9-2022.5 (Finished)