1. Innovation and entrepreneurship education of in Chinese universities: Multi-case analysis of 5 universities. (forthcoming)
2. Sun, X. (2020). The Problem of European integration from the perspective of EU debt crisis. Journal of Special Economic Zone, 6, 80-82.
3. Sun, X. (2020). Review of the Interdisciplinary research and the methodology. Journal of Mudanjiang Institute of Education, 25, 41-44.
4. Sun, X. (2020). The competitiveness of EU service trade and its influencing factors——Based on Porter Diamond Model. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities (Social Science Edition), 41(4), 128-137.
5. Sun, X. (2019). Research on innovation and entrepreneurship education system of Coventry University. Journal of Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, 30(2), 138-144.
6. Sun, X., Cai, L., &Kuang, H. (2016). Exploration of the new approach for moral education in universities and colleges in the micro-age. Data of Culture and Education, 7, 89-91.
7. Sun, X., & Lu, G. (2015). On the principle of the subsidiary of EU laws. Modern Business, 11, 269-270.
8. Sun, X., & Sui, G. (2015). Comparative Study on the competitiveness of service trade between China and Europe. International Economics and Trade Research, 31(1), 4-15.
9. Sun, X., & Lu, G. (2013). The non-profit organization—the important force in the sustainable development of China’s tourism. Journal of South Review, 1, 30-31.
10. Sun, X. Study on the professionalization, specialization and expertizing of instructors in universities and colleges. Industrial & Science Tribune, 2.
11. Sun, X. (2006). Influence of Internet on University students and countermeasures research. Youth Studies, 9, 46-47.
12. Sun, X. (2006). Activate “Time-honored Brand”. China Quality and Brand, 6.
13. Sun, X. (2006). On the brand image building of Little Giant Yao Ming. Commercial Research, 4.
1. Co-authorship. (2020). 2019 Blue Book of Latin America EI Libro Azul de America Latina. Economic Management Press.
2. Co-translator. (2007). Chapter 8, 12, 13, & 14. In R. L. Mathis & J. H. Jackson. Human resource management. Beijing University Press.
3. Chief Editor. (2003). First Time to be senior secretary. Chinese Economy Press.
4. Editor. (2002). First Time to be a program manager. Chinese Economy Press.