Projects hosted and participated:
1. Guangdong higher education teaching research and reform project: The reform of commercial talents training mode based on innovation and Entrepreneurship, 2015.
2. The National Natural Science Fund project: Consumer participation mechanism and brand platform creation, 2013.
3 The Ministry of education of Humanities and social sciences research project: Purchase behavior of domestic product purchase based on the perspective of culture and psychology, 2009;
4. Eleventh five-year plan of Guangdong province education science project: Optimization of College Students' knowledge structure based on the cultivation of innovation ability -Take management undergrads as an example,2011;
5. School-level scientific research project: Rejuvenation strategy research on time-honored Lingnan brands, 2007;
6. Participated in National Natural Science Foundation Project: Study on the growth and innovation of local brand in China, 2006;
7. Participated in National Natural Science Fund Project: The concept, formation and mechanism of brand prototype: 2009;
8. Participated in Ministry of education in Humanities and Social Sciences project: Dimension, mechanism and factors of the ability to influence, 2010;
Representative Research Publications:
Over 40 publications on “Management Review ”, “Journal of Management”, “Foreign Economic and Management”, “Contemporary Finance”, “Economic Affairs” and others.
1. Liye Zhu, Denghua Yuan, Jia Hao. The impact of customer participation in Brand Co-creation on brand commitment in the virtual brand community: the mediating role of brand experience[J]. Journal of Management, 2018, 15 (2): 262-271
2. Liye Zhu, Denghua Yuan, HongmingZhang. How to enhance brand loyalty when customers participate in Brand Co-creation? ——Research on the influence and mechanism of CO creation behavior type on brand loyalty[J]. Foreign Economics and Management, 2018, 40 (5): 84-98
3．Liye Zhu, Denghua Yuan, Jingyi Zhang. The Impact of Online User Reviews Quality and Commentators Rank on Consumer Purchasing Intention-The Moderating Role of Product Involvement [J]. Management Review, 2017，29 (2)：85-95.
4. Liye Zhu, Denghua Yuan. When Are the Buyers Willing to Post Comments on an Online Feedback System？the moderating effects of online interactivity between buyers and sellers, 13th International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management 2016, Kunming, P.R. China, 2016.6.24-6.26. (EI)
5. Liye Zhu,Zhihui Xie, Lin Yang.A Grounded Theory Approach to Consumer Engagement Practice in Virtual Brand Community, Academy of International Business Southeast Asia Regional Conference 2016, Guangzhou, P.R.China, 2016.12.2-12.4.
6. Lin Yang, Liye Zhu. Research on the intervention of brand psychological contact violation perception, 13th International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management 2016, Kunming, P.R. China, 2016.6.24-6.26. (EI)
7. Denghua Yuan, Qi Wang, Liye Zhu. Review on Research of Brand Evangelism [J].Foreign economy and management, 2016, 38(3):61-72
8. Liye Zhu，Denghua Yuan. The Impact of Consumers＇Self- construal on Brand Evaluations for Domestic and Foreign Brands in the Context of Globalization—The Moderating Effect of Product Category[J]. Journal of Chengdu University, 2015(4): .19-25.
9. Yang Lin, Zhu Liye, Yang Li. Research on the Influence and Intervention of Brand Psychological Contract Violation on Customer Loyalty, 12th International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management 2015, Guangzhou, P.R.China,2015.6.22-6.24. (EI)
10. Liye Zhu，Denghua Yuan, Taihong Lu. The influence of consumer self concept on foreign brand preference under.dual cultural background [J]. The modern management science, 2014 (5): 98-100.
11. Liye Zhu，Denghua Yuan. How brand symbolic value influence consumers' willingness to pay a price premium? [J]. Contemporary Financial,.2013 (6): 66-76.
12. Liye Zhu. The formation, measurement and innovation of Brand Meaning [J]. Research on the strategic policy, .2011, (1): 46-52.
13. Liye Zhu. Symbol consumption: The Cole of Postmodern Consumption. Sales and marketing [J]. Management Version,.2011 (3) 56-58.
14. Liye Zhu. Regulatory focus theory: a breakthrough in motivation theory [J]. Journal of Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, 2010, (1).
15. Liye Zhu. Regulatory focus theory and its application in marketing research [J]. Economic Survey, 2009 (5): 117-120.
16. Liye Zhu，Taihong Lu. Self-construction of consumers [J]. Foreign economic and management., 2008, (2): 42-50.
17. Liye Zhu. Research on the constitute and source of time-honored brand assets [J]. Economic survey, 2008, (1): 117-120.